Compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20)
The compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20) is a lighter version of the REVOLT VCT universal baseplate (BP10). The main differences is that the BP20 is not designed with the front-to-back sliding plate and there is a bracket system with magnet allowing you to swivel the baseplate to the left for an easy access to the camera screws. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is also a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”and 4”) made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Match your camera’s optical center
- Bracket system with magnet let you swivel the baseplate
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Front and rear 15 mm rod bloc system with safety ratchet knob
- Come with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”)
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Comfortable shoulder pad made of slip-free material
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Quick release adapter plate for VCT tripod plate mount
Compatible with the following cameras:
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
Compact quick handle Arri rosette with black Push-button system (HAND15)
Left and right Arri Rosettes handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard Arri rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an Arri compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm is also designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options and to strongly secure the camera accessories in position.
SHAPE is well known for its Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment
- Black Push-button (HAND15 SHADOW)
- Compatible with Arri Rosettes
- Patented Push-button technology
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
- ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking stoppers
- CNC machined aluminum
Follow Focus Kit with Single 15 mm Rod Clamp (FA123)
Use the compact SHAPE Follow Focus Kit with Single 15 mm Rod Clamp with your camera setup to make focus pulling easy. The modular design allows you to add and remove any of the components without screws or tools, and its small profile allows the addition of a matte box or accessories around your lens. At the core of the kit is a rubber, anti-slip follow focus wheels attached to a single aluminum 15 mm rod clamp. The clamp rotates to adjust to most lens sizes, and it’s tightened by a locking lever. The clamp’s rotation also allows the focus wheel to easily swing out of the way when changing lenses. Five drive gears are included to fit a variety of lens sizes: 0.5 MOD/78T, 0.6 MOD/64T, 0.8 MOD/38T, 0.8 MOD/43T, and 0.8 MOD/78T. The gears can be flipped from front to back to facilitate different lens configurations. A 49 mm rubber friction wheel is also included for the 0.5 MOD/78T gear which is most commonly used with DSLR lenses. For alternate fine-focus configurations, use the included speed crank or 11″ whip, both of which attach to the center point of the knob. Four magnetic marking disks are included to attach to the focus wheel.
At the center of the knob, an ARRI-standard accessory port for attaching separately available accessories such as a whip or a speed crank; All gears can be flipped to the front or back position which is helpful for compact lens configurations; Two rotation points (one on the rod and one on the body) allowing you to get the follow focus perfectly aligned vertically on the side of the camera body; Swing Arm Design allows you to simply pull the follow focus away from the lens for a quick lens change then you can push it back into place when you’re ready; A compact design takes little space, so you can still attach a matte box to the front; Use the swing arm to properly align the follow focus and then you can tighten the thumbscrew on the bottom to keep it in place.
- Designed for Compact Cameras
- Allows addition and removal of components without tools or screws
- Follow Focus Wheel with Crank and Whip
- Single 15 mm Rod Clamp, Swing Arm Design
- 5 x Drive Gears Included, 1:1 Gear Ratio
- 4 x Magnetic Marking Disks
- Anti-Slip Rubber Focus Knob
- Compatible with Most Lenses
- Aluminum Construction
2-Stage 4 x 5.6″ Matte Box (MAT4X56)
The 2-Stage 4 x 5.6″ matte box from SHAPE can be used as a clip-on matte box and can be mounted on industry-standard 15 mm rod system. It is designed for light control, insertion, and adjustment of filters. It features a two-stage rotating 4 x 5.6″ filter holder. The matte box accepts lenses with a front diameter up to 114 mm. It comes with a 82 mm filter ring and six step-up rings that allow you to fit lenses with an outer diameter (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm.
- Matte box 2 stage bracket for 4 x 5.6″ rotary filters
- Compatible with photo lenses with a minimum diameter of 52 mm
- Compatible with professional video optics with up to 114 mm front diameter
- (2) Filter holder
- (2) Clip on adapter rings (84 and 114 mm) to attach your lens to the matte box
- (1) 82 mm filter ring
- (6) Step-up rings (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm
- (2) Side flags and (1) French flag for maximum control of the light incident
- 15 mm rod-to-mattebox bracket