The compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20) is a lighter, fixed-plate version of the REVOLT VCT universal baseplate (BP10) with a magnetic bracket system that swivels the baseplate to the left for easy access to the camera screws. It includes 2 standard ARRI rosettes for handles and a standard quick release adapter compatible with most VCT tripod plates. Rubber pads on the top of the plate protect your camera. Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocks can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install additional camera accessories. The thick gel shoulder pad keeps you comfortable on set all day long, even off the tripod. The baseplate incorporates a tool box to store your extra screws and magnetic retention for a hex key.
One pair of SHAPE 15-mm aluminum rods for your compatible camera rig. Mount any 15-mm compatible accessories and form the support structure of your rig.
- 15-mm diameter
- 4-in length
- Hollow, non-threaded
- Tapered ends for easy connection to a rod block
- Aluminum coated with a clear finish
One pair of ARRI Rosette-compatible handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing for nearly endless configurations. The arms mate with ARRI Rosettes using spring-loaded locking levers. Each arm has two 1/4-20 and two 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options. SHAPE’s Push-button handle has been adopted by many professionals in the industry for its ease of use and strong, positive lock. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment of the rig. By simply pressing the button, the hub unlocks to allow 360-degree free rotation. Release, and the hub locks together; push, adjust, release. The Push-button system on the handle joint provides quick articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
Use the compact SHAPE Follow Focus Kit with Single 15 mm Rod Clamp with your camera setup to make focus pulling easy. The modular design allows you to add and remove any of the components without screws or tools, and its small profile allows the addition of a matte box or accessories around your lens. At the core of the kit is a rubber, anti-slip follow focus wheels attached to a single aluminum 15 mm rod clamp. The clamp rotates to adjust to most lens sizes, and it’s tightened by a locking lever. The clamp’s rotation also allows the focus wheel to easily swing out of the way when changing lenses. Five drive gears are included to fit a variety of lens sizes: 0.5 MOD/78T, 0.6 MOD/64T, 0.8 MOD/38T, 0.8 MOD/43T, and 0.8 MOD/78T. The gears can be flipped from front to back to facilitate different lens configurations. A 49 mm rubber friction wheel is also included for the 0.5 MOD/78T gear which is most commonly used with DSLR lenses. For alternate fine-focus configurations, use the included speed crank or 11″ whip, both of which attach to the center point of the knob. Four magnetic marking disks are included to attach to the focus wheel.
- At the center of the knob, an ARRI-standard accessory port for attaching separately available accessories such as a whip or a speed crank;
- All gears can be flipped to the front or back position which is helpful for compact lens configurations;
- Two rotation points (one on the rod and one on the body) allowing you to get the follow focus perfectly aligned vertically on the side of the camera body;
- Swing Arm Design allows you to simply pull the follow focus away from the lens for a quick lens change then you can push it back into place when you’re ready;
- A compact design takes little space, so you can still attach a matte box to the front;
- Use the swing arm to properly align the follow focus and then you can tighten the thumbscrew on the bottom to keep it in place.