Revolt VCT universal baseplate (BP10)
The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10) offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking camera supports & stabilizers of high-quality. It features a front to back sliding plate allowing quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your camera’s center of gravity and weight distribution. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”and 4”) made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your camera’s weight distribution.
- Match your camera’s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your camera’s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”) to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
Compatible with the following cameras:
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
Telescopic ARRI rosettes handles with black Push-button (HAND12SHADOW)
Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Each arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented (black) Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance
Matte box 2 stage bracket for 4 x 5.6″ rotary filters (MAT4X56)
The 2-Stage 4 x 5.6″ matte box from SHAPE can be used as a clip-on matte box and can be mounted on industry-standard 15 mm rod system. It is designed for light control, insertion, and adjustment of filters. It features a two-stage rotating 4 x 5.6″ filter holder. The matte box accepts lenses with a front diameter up to 114 mm. It comes with a 82 mm filter ring and six step-up rings that allow you to fit lenses with an outer diameter (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm.
- Matte box 2 stage bracket for 4 x 5.6″ rotary filters
- Compatible with photo lenses with a minimum diameter of 52 mm
- Compatible with professional video optics with up to 114 mm front diameter
- Matte Box weight : 1.08 kg (2.4 lb)
- (2) Filter holder
- (2) Clip on adapter rings (84 and 114 mm) to attach your lens to the matte box
- (1) 82 mm filter ring
- (6) Step-up rings (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm
- (2) Side flags and (1) French flag for maximum control of the light incident
- 15 mm rod-to-mattebox bracket
Follow Focus Pro (FFPRO)
Manufactured in sleek black aluminum anodized, this special edition professional follow focus unit combines sleek look with trusted engineering and a classic design. The SHAPE Follow Focus Pro is an industry workhorse and has already proven itself on countless tough shoots all over the world, so you needn’t worry about it letting you down. SHAPE engineering is internationally renowned and there is one of the most robust motion picture accessories ever built. It mounts on 15 mm rods and features an adjustable arm which puts the gear at the optimal position for the lens, no matter what the diameter is.
The unit snaps onto 15 mm rods, allowing for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning. Two 0.8 pitch gears come included and give you a choice of either 28 teeth or 43 teeth – depending on the throw distance of the lens. Additional features include two adjustable hard stops, removable marking disc, and an industry standard accessory port for using optional whips and cranks. While the Follow Focus Pro contains the essentials for pulling focus on any type of project production, the choice of either 15 mm rod adaptors means that you can SHAPE the system to meet your particular requirements.
- Snap-On 15 mm rods for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning
- Reliable build quality with CNC Machined Aluminum Parts
- Adjustable gear arm which puts the gear at the optimal position
- 2-speed, choice of two different focusing knobs (standard, hard stop)
- Designed with standard accessory port for whips or cranks
- (2) 0.8 Pitch Gears: 28 &amp; 43 teeth
- Knob is not reversible
- Adjustable Hard Stops
- Removable Marking Disc