The compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20) is a lighter version of the REVOLT VCT universal baseplate (BP10). The main differences is that the BP20 is not designed with the front-to-back sliding plate and there is a bracket system with magnet allowing you to swivel the baseplate to the left for an easy access to the camera screws. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is also a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Bracket system with magnet let you swivel the baseplate
- Match your camera’s optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Front and rear 15 mm rod bloc system with safety ratchet knob
- Come with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”)
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Comfortable shoulder pad made of slip-free material
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Quick release adapter plate for VCT tripod plate mount
Compatible with the following cameras:
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
This pair of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (4″) connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these two rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch.
The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, 4 inches long, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
Pair of 15 mm rods 8″ long that fit studio and LWS 15 mm rod clamps, allowing you to use available rod mounted accessories. The rods are machined from hollow aluminum tubes and feature chamfered ends that make it easier to insert into 15 mm rod clamps, even if the rod isn’t perfectly aligned or is at a slight angle to the rod clamp.