The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking Camera Supports & Stabilizers of high-quality.
Features of the VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10)
- Front to Back Sliding Plate. It allows quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your camera’s center of gravity and weight distribution.
- Match your camera’s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your camera’s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Front and rear rod bloc. Two 15mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the Baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories.
- Safety pins and ratchet knobs. Robust and easy to use, the safety pins prevent the upper plate from sliding. They secure the rods and increase the strength of your rig. The ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Soft & Ergonomic Shoulder Pad. Moveable and thick shoulder pad made of gel padding and slip-free material.
- Sophisticated tool box. For a quick access to your extra screws and Allen Key, the baseplate is designed with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is also a magnet at the back to attach your Allen Key.
- Compatible with the following cameras: Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini), Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3), Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700), Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2), Blackmagic (Ursa Mini), RED camera and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses.
Telescopic ARRI rosettes handles with black Push-button (HAND12SHADOW)
Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Each arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented (black) Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance