The SHAPE VCT universal baseplate Arri rosette (BPVCT) is a lighter version of the V-lock quick release baseplate (BP0008) without the rear rod bloc. It can be used shoulder mounted, tripod mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters. It should be used with cameras with external viewfinders. The baseplate includes a removable shoulder pad and features rosette adapters for ARRI standard handles. It has 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads and a V-lock delta adapter for attaching SHAPE VCT Tripod Plate (VCTSH) or any VCT-14 tripod plate.
The shoulder pad secures on by touch fasteners. The tripod mount threads are located underneath the shoulder pad. One pair of 15 mm 8″ rods are included for the front. For attaching a matte-box and other accessories, the rod adapter can be adjusted vertically if you remove the screw holding it in position. This baseplate also supports optional SHAPE 15 mm Studio and 19 mm Studio adapters in place of the included one. The baseplate features three camera mount slots, all supporting 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws. The off-center slots allow you to mount your camera offset if you use a 15 mm Studio Adapter. Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads are peppered behind the three slots for attaching articulating arms and other accessories. Two 1/4″-20 and two 3/8″-16 camera mount screws are included.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Design to be shoulder or tripod mounted
- Compatible with cameras with external viewfinders
- Compatible with 15 or 19 mm LWS brackets
- Adjust rod height bloc to match camera optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Designed with 3 camera mount slots
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory mount threads
- Removable velcro shoulder pad
- 15 mm (8’’) rods at the front
- Quick release adapter plate compatible with VCT-14 tripod plate