SHAPE FS72BP – SONY FS7M2 V-lock Quick Release Baseplate
- This Baseplate should be used with cameras with external viewfinders.
- This bundle includes SHAPE Sony FS7 REAR INSERT PLATE designed to support the Rear of the Camera Body.
- Threaded holes (1/4-20 & 3/8-16) to fix your accessories.
- 1 ratchet knob to secure both rods.
- Sturdy and lightweight professional camera support system.
- ARRI standard rosettes.
- 15mm (8’’) rods at the front and optional (4’’) rods at the back.
- BP Bloc can be fixed at the back.
- Compatible with all 15mm rod systems.
- V-lock delta adapter at the bottom of base plate.
- Removable Velcro shoulder pad.
- Length-adjustable rods using red ratchet knobs on ROD BLOCS.
- Height-adjustable SLIDING ROD BLOC Allen screw.
- Made of solid anodized aluminum.
- The plate includes Mounting Screws & Allen Key.
The SONY FS7M2‘s handle features a different and more efficient design. In reaction to this change, we’ve designed the SHAPE FS7M2 SERIES to optimize the manipulation of this camera.
This Baseplate is designed to provide balance and comfort for every camera and should be used with cameras with external viewfinders. The “Sony FS7M2 V-lock Quick Release Baseplate” from SHAPE features a V-lock delta adapter at the bottom of the base plate, a removable Velcro shoulder pad, 1 ratchet knob to secure both rods, 15mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back if BPBLOC is installed in option. Threaded holes (1/4-20 & 3/8-16) to attach your accessories.
The SHAPE Sony FS7 REAR INSERT PLATE is included in the package and supports the Sony FS7M2 camera. The plate is designed to be placed underneath the Sony FS7M2 when in use with the “SHAPE V-lock Quick Release Baseplate”.
What’s in the box: One FS7M2 V-LOCK Quick Release Baseplate (FS72BP), two 15 mm 8 inch aluminum rods, one Rear Insert Plate (FS7RIP), one Removable shoulder Velcro pad, two captive screws 1/4-20 & 3/8-16.