Providing Push-Button adjustment, the SHAPE Dual-Axis Push-Button Magic Arm with 3/8-16 Mounting Screw allows you to quickly mount this accessory support arm to a 3/8-16 threaded mounting hole. You mount your 1/4″-20 accessory to the top of the arm, which features a small mounting platform with rubberized surface. The D-ring assembly enables you to securely tighten down the screw without using tools. The arm is 3.5″ long and features slotted D-rings mounting screws enabling you to either use a slotted screwdriver to tighten the screws, or finger-tighten using the D-ring.
The SHAPE Push-Button Arm is the perfect device to mount your monitor to your camera rig. SHAPE is well known for its Push-Button Handles, now used by so many professionals in the industry. Our patented technology allows the user to make quick and easy adjustments by simply pressing the button. Doing so, you are allowed 360 degrees of rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. The camera support arm features 2 Push-Buttons, allowing you to make vertical and horizontal positioning adjustments of the camera accessory from the top or the bottom of the arm. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Support Arm With 2 Axis Push-Button System.
- Fixed Arm’s length of 3.5’’ (8.89 cm). Not too long to maximize strength but just enough to allow a comfortable manipulation of your camera accessories.
- Quickly Mount or Dismount Camera accessories to the arm. The arm can be used for supporting accessories such as a monitor, a view finder, a microphone, a camera light, etc. The 1/4-20 screw is mounted with a ‘bracket’ allowing you to manually fix the accessories to the arm without a tool.
- Quickly Attach the Arm to Your Rig.
- Lightweight & Robust. The device weight only 0.18 kg (0.4 lb) and is made from hard anodized aluminum with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
- Compatible with all types of camera rigs with a 3/8-16 threaded hole
- Locking Stoppers. The bottom section features 2 stoppers (ARRI compatible locking attachment mechanism) to strongly fix the magic arm to the camera.
- The device weighs only 0.11 kg (0.25 lb) and is made from hard anodized aluminum with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.