Providing Push-Button adjustment, the SHAPE 4-Axis Push-Button Magic Arm with 15 mm Rod Bloc allows you to quickly mount the support arm to your 15 mm LWS support rods. You mount your 1/4″-20 accessory to the top of the arm, which features a small mounting platform with rubberized surface. The D-ring assembly enables you to securely tighten down the screw without using tools. The arm is 6.5″ long and incorporates a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole at the bottom. The 15 mm LWS snap-on rod clamp can mount onto your rod set up without having to remove any other mounted accessories. It also features a threaded mounting stud with a large thumb wheel for tightening the arm onto the rod clamp. The SHAPE Push-Button Arm is the perfect device to mount your monitor to your camera rig. SHAPE is well known for its Push-Button Handles, now used by so many professionals in the industry. Our patented technology allows the user to make quick and easy adjustments by simply pressing the button. Doing so, you are allowed 360 degrees of rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. The camera support arm features 4 Push-Buttons, allowing you to make vertical and horizontal positioning adjustments of the camera accessory from the top or the bottom of the arm. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
The bottom section of the arm features a 1/4-20 screw allowing you to easily mount or dismount the arm to your camera rig. A 15 mm rod bloc system allows you to quickly insert & clamp the support arm stud inside the center hole of the rod bloc. The clamp system features a ratchet knob that will firmly restrict the stud of moving or turning. The Clip-on-rod design allows you to quickly mount and dismount support of 15 mm support rods, without having to remove other rod-mounted accessories.
- Support Arm With 4 Axis Push-Button System.
- Fixed Arm’s length of 6.5’’ (16.51 cm). Not too long to maximize strength but just enough to allow a comfortable manipulation of your camera accessories.
- Quickly Mount or Dismount Camera accessories to the arm. The arm can be used for supporting accessories such as a monitor, a view finder, a microphone, a camera light, etc. The 1/4-20 screw is mounted with a ‘bracket’ allowing you to manually fix the accessories to the arm without a tool.
- Quickly Attach the Arm to Your Rig.
- Lightweight & Robust. It is made from hard anodized aluminum with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
- Compatible with all types of camera rigs with a 1/4-20 threaded hole or 15 mm rods.