SHAPE FULL PLAY 14.8 V 98 WH rechargeable lithium-ion V-mount battery (V98TS)
The SHAPE Full Play V-Mount Battery features a compact design that easily fits on small or large cameras, monitors, lights, or other pro-video equipment. Power-hungry equipment can draw up to 12 amps, between the V-Mount and D-Tap on the side. A USB output is provided for small video accessories or for charging smartphones or onset mobile devices. Battery capacity can be quickly checked via the 4-segment LED meter. The battery’s box-like design can be easily stacked for storage or packed away in a case for transport. The new High-Power SHAPE FULL PLAY 98 Wh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion V-Mount Battery outputs 14.8 V and supports up to a 12A continuous draw. The Super High-Capacity V-Mount Battery Series provides a capacity of 6.8Ah and contains high-performance lithium-ion battery cells which are ideal for pro-video cameras, monitors, recorders, wireless transmitters, lighting and other accessories on your rig.
This lightweight and small-sized battery enables you to carry a lighter load and free up valuable space besides working perfectly well with gimbals and aerial drones. Perfect for filmmakers on the go, this advanced and compact battery also features a standard D-Tap port for powering accessories during your shoot as well as a built-in USB interface, enabling you to power or charge various electronic and mobile devices; these two outputs can be used simultaneously. In addition, the battery also features a smart built-in short-circuitry protection as well as over-voltage and over-current protection to prevent it from overcharging. The battery is made from durable, shock resistant materials and the power connector from PPS aircraft-grade materials. For quick status checks, the integrated 4-level LED indicator lights display the battery’s remaining charge.
- 98 Wh (14.8 V) 6.8Ah V-Mount Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Built-in USB Interface (5V, 2A )for charging electronic and mobile devices
- 2-year limited warranty against all manufacturer defects
- This IATA approved battery is safe for air travel, simplifying your travel options.
- High-capacity, reliable quality, long operating time
- Supports Up to 12A Continuous Draw
- Intelligent Control and Protection Circuit
- Temperature, Current and Voltage Protection
- No Memory Effect, Environmental Protection
- D-Tap and USB Ports made of PPS Aircraft-Grade Materials
- Built-in USB Interface for charging electronic and mobile devices
- 4-Level LED Indicator Lights displaying the charging status
- Standard working time on full charge is approximately
- 6 hours for cameras like the Panasonic AU-EVA1
- Compatible with all the broadcast video cameras using a standard V-Mount battery plate
- Powers any standard or high-definition broadcast cameras, 4K digital cinema and 3D camera setups, DSLRs and handheld camcorders that accept a V-Mount battery
- Battery can be charged with any standard V-Mount charger or D-Tap charger, including SHAPE Portable D-Tap Travel Battery Charger (DPTCH), SHAPE Intelligent 4-Channel V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V4CHA) and SHAPE Intelligent Dual V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V2PWC)
SHAPE FULL PLAY intelligent dual V-mount lithium-ion battery charger (V2PWC)
The SHAPE FULL PLAY Intelligent 2-Bay Vertical V-Mount Battery Charger charges two Gold mount batteries at the same time. This charger has a space-saving vertical profile that takes up minimal space when not in use. You can also use the included 4-pin XLR cable to connect the charger to your camera or light, and use it as a DC power supply of up to 60 watts. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to transport, and the internal power supply can handle AC voltages worldwide.
- Simultaneous Dual V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- 16.8V 2.5A Charger Output
- 60W, 15V, 4.0A
- 4-Pin XLR DC Power Output
- Battery Release Lever
- Lightweight Portable Design with Carry Handle
- Light Indicators for Battery Charge Status
- Charge/DC Out/Off Mode Switch
- 90-242 V, 47-63 Hz, 3.8A AC Power Input
- 4-Pin XLR Male-Female Cable Included for Powering Accessories
- Plug the power cable into the charger.
- Slide the battery that requires charging onto the charger, ensuring the V-Mount studs are aligned in the corresponding slots. The battery is fully engaged when the latch makes an audible “click” sound.
- Turn on the charging switch on the charger and the indicator light will turn red. The charger will begin charging the battery automatically.
- When the indicator light turns orange, the charging is almost finished.
- When the indicator light turns green, the charging is completely finished.
- Remove the battery by depressing the latch and sliding the battery off the charger. Turn off the charger.
- Plug the 4-pin XLR cable into the charger.
- Turn on the adapter switch. When the indicator light turns red, the charger will begin charging the device automatically.
scott p. (verified owner) –
UPS account should be cancelled, their rep did nothing to help find and expedite a package that got put on hold. We still haven’t received the gear! Mady at SHAPE was helpful and attempted to get information from UPS to no avail.
James (verified owner) –
Great product. Just the package I was looking for.