The SHAPE 65Wh BP-U65 Lithium-Ion Battery is designed for Sony BP-U type mounts which power Sony PMW or PXW series cameras. This 14.8 V, 5200 mAh battery has no memory effect and is decoded so it can be fully charged with accurate power metering. A D-Tap output is provided to charge video accessories or the camera, and a 5V USB port is provided for charging smartphones or onset mobile devices. Both ports can also be used to charge the battery with a USB or D-Tap power source. Battery capacity can be quickly checked via the 4-segment LED meter. The battery’s box-like design can be easily stacked for storage or packed away in a case for transport.
Compatible Sony Cameras
PXW-FS5, PXW-FS7, PXW-X180
PMW-100, PMW-150, PMW-150P, PMW-160, PMW-200, PMW-300
PMW-EX1, PMW-EX1R, PMW-EX3, PMW-EX3R, PMW-EX160, PMW-EX260, PMW-EX280
PMW-F3, PMW-F3K, PMW-F3L
Insert the battery into the charger plate. The charger will detect the load and start pre-charging. When fully charged, remove the battery from the plate.
- Dual charging port designed to charge two batteries at the same time;
- Wide range compatibility of charge (8.4 V / 12.6 V / 16.8 V);
- Intelligent MCU control identify the voltage of the battery and prevent overcharge;
- Charger plate is suitable for most Sony camera/camcorder batteries;
- USB Output, perfect to charge your smartphone and other USB devices when the AC is plug to the wall;
- LCD display the percentage of power level and current mode;
- Charging method is CC/CV (Constant Current / Constant Voltage) with high efficiency;
- Pre-charging feature allows to extend battery life.
Input and cables
- AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz 1500 mA (Max)
- DC 12-24 V 3000 mA (min)
- (1) AC cable ; (1) DC cable
- Output Voltage: DC 8.4V/12.6 V/16.8 V
- Output current mode (H): High current charging mode, 1.5A for 1 battery or 0.8A for 2;
- Output current mode (L): Lower current charging mode, 1A for 1 battery or 0.5A for 2;
- USB Output: 5 V 2100 mA (perfect to charge your cell phone when plugged to the wall).