The SHAPE Full Play Gold Mount Battery features a compact design that easily fits on small or large cameras, monitors, lights, or other pro-video equipment. Power-hungry equipment can draw up to 12 amps, between the Gold mount and D-Tap on the side. A USB output is provided for small video accessories or for charging smartphones or onset mobile devices. Battery capacity can be quickly checked via the 4-segment LED meter. The battery’s box-like design can be easily stacked for storage or packed away in a case for transport.
The new High-Power SHAPE FULL PLAY 98 Wh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Gold-Mount Battery outputs 14.8 V and supports up to a 12A continuous draw. The Super High-Capacity Gold-Mount Battery Series provides a capacity of 6.8Ah and contains high-performance lithium-ion battery cells which are ideal for pro-video cameras, monitors, recorders, wireless transmitters, lighting and other accessories on your rig. This lightweight and small-sized battery enables you to carry a lighter load and free up valuable space besides working perfectly well with gimbals and aerial drones. Perfect for filmmakers on the go, this advanced and compact battery also features a standard D-Tap port for powering accessories during your shoot as well as a built-in USB interface, enabling you to power or charge various electronic and mobile devices; these two outputs can be used simultaneously. In addition, the battery also features a smart built-in short-circuitry protection as well as over-voltage and over-current protection to prevent it from overcharging. The battery is made from durable, shock resistant materials and the power connector from PPS aircraft-grade materials. For quick status checks, the integrated 4-level LED indicator lights display the battery’s remaining charge.
- 98 Wh (14.8 V) 6.8Ah Gold-Mount Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Built-in USB Interface (5V, 2A )for charging electronic and mobile devices
- 2-year limited warranty against all manufacturer defects
- This IATA approved battery is safe for air travel, simplifying your travel options.
- High-capacity, reliable quality, long operating time
- Supports Up to 12A Continuous Draw
- Intelligent Control and Protection Circuit
- Temperature, Current and Voltage Protection
- No Memory Effect, Environmental Protection
- D-Tap and USB Ports made of PPS Aircraft-Grade Materials
- Built-in USB Interface for charging electronic and mobile devices
- 4-Level LED Indicator Lights displaying the charging status
- Standard working time on full charge is approximately
- 6 hours for cameras like the Panasonic AU-EVA1
- Compatible with all the broadcast video cameras using a standard Gold-Mount battery plate
- Powers any standard or high-definition broadcast cameras, 4K digital cinema and 3D camera setups, DSLRs and handheld camcorders that accept a Gold-Mount battery
- Battery can be charged with any standard Gold-Mount charger or D-Tap charger (Except Anton Bauer charger), including SHAPE Portable D-Tap Travel Battery Charger (DPTCH), SHAPE Intelligent 4-Channel Gold-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (G4CHA) and SHAPE Intelligent Dual Gold-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (G2PWC)
The SHAPE FULL PLAY Portable D-Tap Battery Charger is a compact charging solution for SHAPE FULL PLAY batteries. Plug the charger into mains power and the depleted battery’s D-Tap port to charge it up. An LED status indicator will tell you when the battery is charging, finished charging, or if there is a problem during charging. At its 2.5A charging rate, this portable charger will fully charge a 95Wh battery in around 3 hours.
- Compatible with batteries that Allow D-Tap Charging
- Charge V-Mount / Gold-Mount Battery
- AC Wall Plug to D-Tap Male Connector
- Charges 95Wh Battery in Approx. 3 Hrs
- 40″ Cable Included (102 cm)
- 16.8V and 2.5A Power Output
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz Power Input
- Light Indicator for Battery Charge Status
- Plug the power cable into the charger.
- Plug the battery that requires charging into the charger. The charger will begin charging the battery automatically.
- When the indicator light is green, the charger is not in use or the battery is not fully charged yet.
- When the indicator light turns red, the charger is charging.
- When the red light is flashing, the charger is detecting a problem.