Cage for Atomos Shinobi monitor (OBICAGE)
The SHAPE monitor cage is designed to provide additional protection for the for Atomos Shinobi monitor. The cage strongly mounts to the monitor at the top and bottom with (2) ¼-20 screws. Across all sides and rear side, the Shinobi cage is designed with multiple ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with ARRI anti rotating lock system for ultimate flexibility and solidity in mounting options. The cage features an HDMI cable lock designed to protect the HDMI cable and port. It also features two attachment points on both the top and bottom of the cage to accommodate the Atomos Ninja V Sun hood frame.
DSLR swivel 15 mm rod clamp (SWROD)
- Mounts to 15 mm rods
- Swivel allows change in the angle
- Secure its position by changing the pin
- One lever to control 15 mm holes
- Change angle by loosening the lever
- Versatile and multiple possibilities
15 mm LW clamp for top handle (15CTH)
The clamp is made of CNC aluminum and can be attach behind the monitor cage. The clamp is designed to support a 15 mm lws rod. The ratchet knob device let you adjust and strongly fix the position of the rod to the cage. The SHAPE Swivel Rod Clamp (SWROD) is an articulated part that mounts to 15 mm rods.
- Clamp designed to support a 15 mm rod
- Can be attach to the monitor cage
- Made of CNC aluminum
15 mm 6″ rods (15TUBE6)
(1) 15 mm Aluminum Rods (6″) connect into the monitor cage into the rod clamp, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. The rod is hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.