Stop and start wood handle for Red camera
RIGHT ANGLE 7 PIN PLUG: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
STRAIGHT 4 PIN PLUG: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
Single handle grip with clamp for SHAPE Push-Button technology
Wooden hand grip made of Canadian maple hardwood
Comfortable ergonomic grip for more support and stabilitty
High-quality varnish topcoat for durability
Cable allows users to access RED’s stop/start command
Cable allows users to access RED’s timecode command
Stop & Start wood handle grip with Push-button system
The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your RED camera. The handle is also designed with a Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
The handle comes with an extensible 16 inches coil cable with Push-Pull Connector Plug connector at handle’s end. This cable allows users to access RED Camera’s Start / Stop command. With RED Camera, if you assign the sync output for recording, you lose the Timecode option. Therefore, we added an SDI splitter to keep the Timecode option available.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery – Not included – required to activate remote functions)
- The handle comes with an extensible 16 inches coil cable with Push-Pull Connector Plug connector at handle’s end
- (Red) Right Angle 7 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
- (Red) BNC Plug
- (Red) Straight 4 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)Extensible 16″ coiled cable with SDI splitter to keep the Timecode option available
What's in the box
- (1) STOP AND START WOOD HANDLE FOR RED CAMERA
- (1) STOP AND START CABLE FOR RED CAMERA WITH TIMECODE SDI SPLITTER
|Dimensions||9.00 × 4.00 × 3.00 in|
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
All SHAPE products and accessories are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty solely on CNC machined parts.
All calls for service or repairs should be referred and sent directly to SHAPE. For an out-of-box failure, you may contact SHAPE by email at email@example.com or call
1-888-968-9810 (Canada/U.S.) or 1-450-447-4444.