The Smartphone hand grips support rig is designed with a pair of handles, a top plate adapter and a neck strap. Its principal components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum monolithic blocks. The parts are then anodized to protect against wear and oxidation.
Pair of aluminum handles with Push-Button
The pair of aluminum handles feature the SHAPE patented Push-Button Technology. The Lightweight Handle Grip Rig facilitates the manipulation of the most recent generation smartphones (iPhone and Android). SHAPE is well known for its Push-button technology, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed 360 degrees of rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
This is 3 examples of Handles Configuration:
- Handles up (compact configuration): Comfortably hold the Smartphone rig with your two hands; Access and manipulate your touch screen with your 2 thumbs.
- Handles down: Increase image stability and fluidity of movement.
- Handles at 90 degrees (horizontal configuration): Let you stand the Smartphone Rig; Perfect to film, for a Skype call or to work on your images or video clips.
Top Plate Adapter
- Perfect to mount additional accessories like a microphone, Led Lights or Magic Arm
- Made of CNC Aluminum;
- Can quickly be attached to the cold shoe mount of the smartphone rig;
- The plate features 3 Hot Shoe Mount and ¼-20 threaded holes for more attachment options;
- Perfect to attach your microphone, Led Lights or our Revolt Push-button Magic Arm.
Comfortable Neck Strap
The smartphone rig is designed with 2 side brackets to attach the neck strap. The back section of the neck strap is designed with rubber pads for maximum comfort.