Sony Venice top plate
The robust CNC machined aluminum Top Plate is designed to support and facilitate the handling of your Sony Venice Camera. It is secured on top of the camera using four 1/4″-20 UNC socket head cap screws. The Top Plate offers an array of 3/8″-16 UNC threaded mounting holes on the top and on of both sides, including the ARRI anti-rotating system which can be used to better secure your accessories directly mounted onto the Top Plate. It also features two Velcro strap attachment slots for cable management to keep cables away from the camera menu screens and buttons. The SHAPE Top Plate also fits the Sony Venice original handle perfectly well and can be placed further forward for better balance.
The top plate is designed with 15 mm LW front rod clamp allowing you to mount the original Sony viewfinder bracket. A removable 15 mm or 19 mm Studio Rod Clamp for Top Plate (15CTH or 19CTH) can be mounted at the front of the Top Plate, allowing easy positioning of 15 mm and 19 mm rods to set the accessories at the proper height with respect to the Sony Venice camera optical center. In addition, the original Sony Venice Camera Top Handle can be used with the SHAPE Sony Venice Top Plate for a lightweight shoulder rig solution. The SHAPE Top Plate also features a dovetail and safety pin system that reproduce the one on top of the camera body; the Allen key must be temporarily removed to insert it into the Top Handle. The SHAPE Top Plate comes with a tool box and magnetic Allen key which are useful for adjusting and installing the Top Plate onto the camera.
Sony Venice Top Handle
The SHAPE Top Wooden Handgrip is designed with a closed handle which gives you a rock-solid grip, allowing you to hang the camera for different setups using the SHAPE Sony Venice Top Plate. It is specifically designed for rig and tripod configurations; it features an ergonomic wooden grip and the new SHAPE Cheese Top Rail that is equipped with many ARRI Standard anti-rotating 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 UNC threaded holes located on the top, on each side and both ends of the rail. 15 mm and 19 mm Studio Rod Clamps for Top Plate (15CTH, 19CTH) can be mounted in a parallel or perpendicular orientation at both ends of the Cheese Rail which can be attached in three different positions on top of the handle. Also, the handgrip is screwed on the Top Plate using 1/4″-20 UNC socket head cap screws and can be removed from the Top Plate using the Allen key included.
- Ergonomic Top Wooden Handgrip
- Closed Handle for Rock-Solid Grip
- Specifically designed for Rig and Tripod Configurations
- Cheese Top Rail providing several ARRI Standard Anti-Rotating 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 UNC Threaded Holes
Stop & Start wood handle grip with black Push-button and telescopic Arri rosette handle (D3STAR)
The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your ARRI camera. The handle is also designed with a black Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery – Not included – required to activate remote functions)
- The handle comes with an extensible 16 inches coil cable with Push-Pull Connector Plug connector at handle’s end
- (Arri) Right Angle 7 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
- (Arri) Straight 3 Pin Plug: (Fischer Inter-mateable)
- Extensible 16″ coiled cable
The Telescopic Handle for Arri Rosette from SHAPE is a versatile and adjustable handgrip that attaches to an ARRI standard rosette on the right side of your camera rig. It offers 1.5″ of extension and uses push-button mechanisms on the extension arm and handle for adjusting the height and rotation of the handles to meet your needs and preference. The push-button on the handle is a huge benefit when you want to adjust the angle on-the-fly, without having to remove your hand or set down the rig.
- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm; arm provides 1.5″ of extension
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
SHAPE left telescopic black Push-button handle with Arri rosette
Left telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. The arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Black Push-button
- Left telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance
Revolt VCT universal baseplate (BP10)
The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10) offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking camera supports & stabilizers of high-quality. It features a front to back sliding plate allowing quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your camera’s center of gravity and weight distribution. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”and 4”) made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your camera’s weight distribution.
- Match your camera’s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your camera’s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”) to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Compatible with many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
Follow Focus Pro (FFPRO)
Manufactured in sleek black aluminum anodized, this special edition professional follow focus unit combines sleek look with trusted engineering and a classic design. The SHAPE Follow Focus Pro is an industry workhorse and has already proven itself on countless tough shoots all over the world, so you needn’t worry about it letting you down. SHAPE engineering is internationally renowned and there is one of the most robust motion picture accessories ever built. It mounts on 15 mm rods and features an adjustable arm which puts the gear at the optimal position for the lens, no matter what the diameter is.
The unit snaps onto 15 mm rods, allowing for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning. Two 0.8 pitch gears come included and give you a choice of either 28 teeth or 43 teeth – depending on the throw distance of the lens. Additional features include two adjustable hard stops, removable marking disc, and an industry standard accessory port for using optional whips and cranks. While the Follow Focus Pro contains the essentials for pulling focus on any type of project production, the choice of either 15 mm rod adaptors means that you can SHAPE the system to meet your particular requirements.
- Snap-On 15 mm rods for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning
- Reliable build quality with CNC Machined Aluminum Parts
- Adjustable gear arm which puts the gear at the optimal position
- 2-speed, choice of two different focusing knobs (standard, hard stop)
- Designed with standard accessory port for whips or cranks
- (2) 0.8 Pitch Gears: 28 & 43 teeth
- Knob is not reversible
- Adjustable Hard Stops
- Removable Marking Disc
4 x 5.6 carbon fiber swing-away matte box 15 mm/19 mm rod mount (MCF456)
Add filters and light control to your camera rig with the 4 x 5.6 Carbon Fiber Swing-Away Matte Box Set from SHAPE. The lightweight matte box features a 2-stage, 4 x 5.65″ 360° rotating filter system and can be mounted on any standard 15 or 19 mm LWS rod systems. The two rotating filter stages allow you to insert 4 x 5.65″ filters, such as polarizing or graduated ND, and independently rotate them 360° to find just the right look. An 82 mm filter ring is also included to utilize round filters. The large 143 mm opening provides easy access and the 114 mm ARRI-style rubber bellows opening is compatible with standard cine lens sizes. Four lens adapters are included to attach 80, 95, 104, and 114 mm telephoto lenses to the matte box. The 15- and 19-mm rod adapters are height-adjustable to match the size of your lens.
A top flag and two side flags are included to prevent unwanted flare, and a top handle with five threaded holes allows you to mount additional accessories such as lights, extension arms, and adapter shoes. The entire system is built on a hinge so you can easily swing the matte box away for lens and filter changes. All the components are packed in a formfitting foam that can be transferred to a carry case of your choice.
- Swing-away design for quick and easy lens changes
- Compatible with Studio 15 and 19 mm rods
- 15 and 19 mm rod adapters attach matte box to standard LWS rod systems
- Rod adapters are height-adjustable to match the size of your lens
- Top handle with five threaded screws to add attachments
- Lightweight, Carbon Fiber Construction
- (2) 4 x 5.65″ filter stages independently rotate 360
- (1) 82 mm filter ring is also included
- (2) 360° Rotating Aluminum Filter Holders (4 x 5.65″) with easy sliding mechanism
- (1) French Flag, (2) Side Wings and (1) Front Sunshade to reduce flare
- (4) Lens Adapters (80, 95, 104 & 114 mm)
- (1) Black-Out Fabric Knicker that wraps around the barrel of your lens to block out any light completely