Mounting clamp for 25 mm gimbal rod (ZRC25)
Use this Accessory Mounting Clamp from SHAPE to mount accessories onto any 25 mm diameter rod. The clamp fits all rods that range from 24.9 to 25.5 mm in diameter such as rods on gimbals or cranes. Add a monitor, microphone, arm, or light to a cold shoe, 1/4″-20, or 3/8″-16 thread and secure it to the CNC-machined aluminum rod with the locking lever.
- Fits 24.9 to 25.5 mm Diameter Rods
- Cold Shoe Mount
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Threaded Holes
- Secure Locking Lever
- Lightweight CNC-Machined Aluminum
- Ratchet knob to tighten and prevent accessories from sliding forward
Magic arm 7 inches (SLMA7)
The 7″ Magic Arm from is an adjustable mounting option for attaching accessories such as small monitors, lights, and microphones to your camera. It uses two 1/4″-20 screws, one for each end, and comes with a foot adapter for use on hot shoes and accessory-shoe mounts, and also included is a 3/4″ spacer.
- 7 inches Magic Arm
- Very good for mounting monitor
- Easy to install, adjustable joint
- Lock system is very tight
- Regulated to any angle
- Size: Approx. 7″