The SHAPE FULL PLAY Intelligent 2-Bay Vertical V-Mount Battery Charger can charge two V-Mount batteries simultaneously. Having a vertical profile means this charger takes up a minimum of space when not in use. Connect the 4-pin XLR to your camera or light with the included 4-pin XLR cable and use the charger as a DC power supply, up to 60 watts. The compact vertical design is easy to transport using the top handle and the internal power supply can handle worldwide AC voltages.
- Simultaneous Dual V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- 16.8V 2.5A Charger Output
- 60W, 15V, 4.0A
- 4-Pin XLR DC Power Output
- Battery Release Lever
- Lightweight Portable Design with Carry Handle
- Light Indicators for Battery Charge Status
- Charge/DC Out/Off Mode Switch
- 90-242 V, 47-63 Hz, 3.8A AC Power Input
- 4-Pin XLR Male-Female Cable Included for Powering Accessories
- Plug the power cable into the charger.
- Slide the battery that requires charging onto the charger, ensuring the V-Mount studs are aligned in the corresponding slots. The battery is fully engaged when the latch makes an audible “click” sound.
- Turn on the charging switch on the charger and the indicator light will turn red. The charger will begin charging the battery automatically.
- When the indicator light turns orange, the charging is almost finished.
- When the indicator light turns green, the charging is completely finished.
- Remove the battery by depressing the latch and sliding the battery off the charger. Turn off the charger.
- Plug the 4-pin XLR cable into the charger.
- Turn on the adapter switch. When the indicator light turns red, the charger will begin charging the device automatically.