The SHAPE FULL PLAY Intelligent 4-Bay Gold Mount Battery Charger can charge up to four Gold mount batteries simultaneously. Each bay provides a 2.5A charge, able to replenish a 95Wh battery in approximately three hours. LEDs indicate charging status for each bay. Connect the 4-pin XLR to your camera or light with the included 4-pin XLR cable and use the charger as a DC power supply, up to 60 watts. The compact vertical design is easy to transport using the top handle and the internal power supply can handle worldwide AC voltages.
- Simultaneous Quad Gold-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- 2.5A per Channel
- 60W, 15 V, 4.0A 4-Pin XLR DC Power Output
- Battery Release Lever
- Lightweight Portable Design
- Integrated Carry Handle
- Light Indicators for Battery Charge Status
- Charge/DC Out/Off Mode Switch
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 3.8A AC Power Input
- 4-Pin XLR Male-Female Cable Included for Powering Accessories
- Plug the power cable into the charger.
- Slide the battery that requires charging onto the charger, ensuring the Gold-Mount studs are aligned in the corresponding slots. The battery is fully engaged when the latch makes an audible “click” sound.
- Turn on the charging switch on the charger and the indicator light will turn red. The charger will begin charging the battery automatically.
- When the indicator light turns orange, the charging is almost finished.
- When the indicator light turns green, the charging is completely finished.
- Remove the battery by depressing the latch and sliding the battery off the charger. Turn off the charger.
- Plug the 4-pin XLR cable into the charger.
- Turn on the adapter switch. When the indicator light turns red, the charger will begin charging the device automatically.