This 99 Wh V-mount lightweight battery is smaller than our original Full Play batteries. Yet if offers power through high-quality cells and robust electronics for power distribution and safety. Its 99 Wh capacity allow for safe air travel. It supports a continuous 10A draw between the V-mount, D-tap and USB ports.
The built-in LCD display shows the remaining power and charging status. Its size and weight are ideal for gimbals, aerial drones, steady-cams, video cameras, monitors, recorders, wireless transmitters, remote focus systems, lighting and more. Two USB outputs are provided for small video accessories or for charging smartphones or onset mobile devices. The two 14.4 V P-taps and two USB ports can be used to power additional accessories mounted on or around your camera.
When size matters…
- 99 Wh (14.4 V) 10 A V-Mount Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Built-in USB Interface (5V, 2A )for charging electronic and mobile devices
- Built-in LCD display showing remaining power and charging status
- 2-year limited warranty against all manufacturer defects
- This IATA approved battery is safe for air travel, simplifying your travel options.
- High-capacity, reliable quality, long operating time
- Supports Up to 10A Continuous Draw
- Intelligent Control and Protection Circuit
- Temperature, Current and Voltage Protection
- No Memory Effect, Environmental Protection
- P-Tap and USB Ports made of PPS Aircraft-Grade Materials
- Built-in USB Interface for charging electronic and mobile devices
- Standard working time on full charge is approximate
- Compatible with all the broadcast video cameras using a mini or standard V-Mount battery plate
- Powers any standard or high-definition broadcast cameras, 4K digital cinema and 3D camera setups, DSLRs and handheld camcorders that accept a V-Mount battery
- Battery can be charged with any standard V-Mount charger or D-Tap charger, including SHAPE Portable D-Tap Travel Battery Charger (DPTCH), SHAPE Intelligent 4-Channel V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V4CHA) and SHAPE Intelligent Dual V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V2PWC)
- Maintenance steps: In order to maintain the battery in good condition, it is highly suggested to fully drain the battery and recharge it at 100% every 90 days. The LCD screen on this battery will draw power even when the battery is not being used. If the battery stays still for 90 days, it will go into sleep mode as a self-protection, to prevent being over drained. Once the battery sleeps, it may not respond to a charger or other devices.
|Mount / Series Type
|15A (Peak), 10A (continuous )
|2 x D-Tap Outputs
2 x USB Type-A Outputs
|4 to 104°F / -15 to 40°C
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|2.8 x 3.9 x 2″ / 73 x 100 x 5.1 mm
|1.1 lbs / 529 g