SHAPE dovetail for DJI Ronin 2 to Arri standard dovetail 280 mm length
Mount ARRI Dovetail to DJI Ronin 2
Quick Release Gimbal-to-Tripod Setup
Compatible with Optional Counterweights
Sliding Design and Ruler System
Anodized Aluminum Construction
Quickly switch your camera between your gimbal and tripod with this 11″ ARRI Standard to DJI Ronin 2 Dovetail Adapter from SHAPE. Simply slide out your ARRI bridgeplate (DP15S, DP19S) from your tripod and slide it back into the ARRI Standard Dovetail of your gimbal system without having to screw or unscrew any plates. Made of CNC-machined anodized aluminum, this dovetail plate’s slide-in/slide-out design allows you to quickly transfer your camera attached to an ARRI standard bridgeplate to the DJI Ronin 2 without having to deal with screws and different plates. The plate’s convenient ruler system makes balancing and rebalancing your camera easy. Its 11″ length is designed to balance heavy loads; for even heavier builds, separately available counterbalances can be screwed into the three 1/4″-20 threaded holes at one end.
- Toolless, easy & fast transition from Tripod to Gimbal setup
- Threaded Holes in the back to mount additional counterweights;
- Quickly balance Top or Front Heavy Loads using the sliding and ruler systems of the ARRI Standard Dovetail;
- (3) ¼-20 threaded holes at the back of the dovetail for counterweight mount to help counteract heavy camera builds;
- 180 mm version also available (DRA18)
What's in the box
(1) SHAPE DOVETAIL FOR DJI RONIN 2 TO ARRI STANDARD DOVETAIL 280 MM LENGTH
|Dimensions||11.00 × 9.00 × 2.00 in|
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
All SHAPE products and accessories are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty solely on CNC machined parts.
All calls for service or repairs should be referred and sent directly to SHAPE. For an out-of-box failure, you may contact SHAPE by email at email@example.com or call
1-888-968-9810 (Canada/U.S.) or 1-450-447-4444.