Add filters and light control to your camera rig with the 4 x 5.6 Carbon Fiber Swing-Away Matte Box Set from SHAPE. The lightweight matte box features a 2-stage, 4 x 5.65″ 360° rotating filter system and can be mounted on any standard 15mm LWS or 19mm studio rod systems.
The two rotating filter stages allow you to insert 4 x 5.65″ filters, such as polarizing or graduated ND, and independently rotate them 360° to find just the right look. An 82mm filter ring is also included to utilize round filters. The large 143mm opening provides easy access and the 114mm ARRI-style rubber bellows opening is compatible with standard cine lens sizes. Four lens adapters are included to attach 80, 95, 104, and 114mm telephoto lenses to the matte box. The 15mm LWS and 19mm studio rod adapters are height-adjustable to match the size of your lens.
A top flag and two side flags are included to prevent unwanted flare, and a top handle with five threaded holes allows you to mount additional accessories such as lights, extension arms, and adapter shoes. The entire system is built on a hinge so you can easily swing the matte box away for lens and filter changes.
All the components are packed in a formfitting foam that can be transferred to a carry case of your choice.
- Two 4 x 5.65″ filter stages independently rotate 360°; an 82mm filter ring is also included
- Durable, lightweight carbon fiber construction
- A top flag and side wings reduce unwanted flare
- Swing-away design allows for quick and easy lens changes
- Large 143mm opening with 114mm ARRI-style rubber bellows to attach standard cine lenses
- 80, 95, 104, and 114mm lens adapters are included
- 15mm LWS and 19mm studio rod adapters attach matte box to standard LWS rod systems
- Top handle with five threaded screws to add attachments