The Pro Bundle Rig from SHAPE is a camera support system designed for the RED DSMC2, WEAPON EPIC-W, SCARLET-W and RAVEN cameras. It includes the REVOLT VCT universal baseplate, a top plate with extendable top handle, and a pair of telescopic handles compatible with ARRI rosettes. All the kit components are made from CNC Machined aluminum. Both the baseplate, as well as the top plate, feature a magnet compartment for Allen key storage.
Top Plate & extendable top handle with view finder bracket arm
The top plate and top handle are designed to give you a solid and comfortable grip for the manipulation of your RED camera. The top plate is specifically designed to be attached on the top of the RED camera. and is designed with built-in threaded holes to quickly mount many camera accessories to it. The center of the top plate is designed to perfectly insert and mount the top handle that you can strongly attach with an Allen key.
The Extendable & Sophisticated Camera Top Handle is designed with a socket to attach a 15 mm rod clamp (15CTH), perfect to insert the view finder bracket arm. The view finder bracket arm feature SHAPE patented push-button technology. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place your view finder in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The handle grip frame is made from robust CNC machined aluminum and the finger grip is made from genuine Canadian maple wood for maximum comfort. You can quickly adjust and lock the handle length for an extension of approximately 3 inches from its original position in order to optimize the balance of your camera to your lens type. The top handle also features six threaded holes perfect to attach and manipulate more camera accessories like our Push-Button arm (RPB2A).
- Top plate with (8) ¼-20 and (4) 3/8-16 threaded holes (Cheese Plate Style)
- Top handle compatible with RED’s DSMC2 (Monstro, Helium, Gemini), Epic, Scarlet, Raven, Dragon
- Top handle designed with six threaded holes to mount camera accessories
- View finder bracket arm designed with SHAPE patented push-button technology
Revolt VCT universal baseplate (BP10)
The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10) offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking camera supports & stabilizers of high-quality. It features a front to back sliding plate allowing quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your camera’s center of gravity and weight distribution. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”and 4”) made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your camera’s weight distribution.
- Match your camera’s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your camera’s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”) to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Compatible with many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
15 mm rods 8’’ and 15 mm rods 4’’
This 2 pairs of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (8″ and 4″ ) connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch. The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
Telescopic ARRI rosettes handles with black Push-button (HAND12SHADOW)
Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Each arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented (black) Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance