The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your RED camera. The handle is also designed with a Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
The handle comes with an extensible 16 inches coil cable with Push-Pull Connector Plug connector at handle’s end. This cable allows users to access RED Camera’s Start / Stop command. With RED Camera, if you assign the sync output for recording, you lose the Timecode option. Therefore, we added an SDI splitter to keep the Timecode option available.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery – Not included – required to activate remote functions)
Telescopic handle Arri rosette right side
The Telescopic Handle for Arri Rosette from SHAPE is a versatile and adjustable handgrip that attaches to an ARRI standard rosette on the right side of your camera rig. It offers 1.5″ of extension and uses push-button mechanisms on the extension arm and handle for adjusting the height and rotation of the handles to meet your needs and preference. The push-button on the handle is a huge benefit when you want to adjust the angle on-the-fly, without having to remove your hand or set down the rig.
- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm; arm provides 1.5″ of extension
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
- (Red) Right Angle 7 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
- (Red) BNC Plug
- (Red) Straight 4 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)Extensible 16" coiled cable with SDI splitter to keep the Timecode option available