Compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20)
The BP20 is a lighter version of the REVOLT VCT UNIVERSAL BASEPLATE (BP10). The main differences are that the BP20 is not designed with the front-to-back sliding plate and it will give you less latitude to adjust the height of your rod bloc. It still offers a unique design and is crafted for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking high quality universal baseplate.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and stability; thanks to its soft, ergonomic and thick shoulder pad made of gel padding and slip-free material.
Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored. There is also a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
The baseplate is compatible with the following cameras: Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini), Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3), Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700), Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2), Blackmagic (Ursa Mini) and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses.
- Robust baseplate made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Bracket system with magnet let you swivel the baseplate to the left allowing access to the camera screws
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Front and rear 15 mm rod bloc system with safety ratchet knob to tighten the rods
- Come with a pair of 15 mm rods 8’’ and 15 mm rods 4’’
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Soft, ergonomic and thick shoulder pad made of gel padding and slip-free material
- Designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Come with a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate
Compact quick handle Arri rosette with black Push-button system (HAND15 SHADOW)
Left and right ARRI Rosettes handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an ARRI compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm is also designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options and to strongly secure the camera accessories in position.
SHAPE is well known for its Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Black Push-button
- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment
- Compatible with Arri Rosettes
- Patented Push-button technology (Push, adjust, release, and then its lock)
- Ergonomic handles with rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
- Designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers
- CNC machined parts and hard anodized aluminum for resistance