Compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20)
The compact REVOLT shoulder baseplate (BP20) is a lighter version of the REVOLT VCT universal baseplate (BP10). The main differences is that the BP20 is not designed with the front-to-back sliding plate and there is a bracket system with magnet allowing you to swivel the baseplate to the left for an easy access to the camera screws. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is also a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”and 4”) made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Bracket system with magnet let you swivel the baseplate
- Match your camera’s optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Front and rear 15 mm rod bloc system with safety ratchet knob
- Come with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8”, 4”)
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Comfortable shoulder pad made of slip-free material
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- Quick release adapter plate for VCT tripod plate mount
Compatible with the following cameras:
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
Compact quick handle Arri rosette with black Push-button system (HAND15)
Left and right Arri Rosettes handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard Arri rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an Arri compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm is also designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options and to strongly secure the camera accessories in position.
SHAPE is well known for its Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment
- Black Push-button (HAND15 SHADOW)
- Compatible with Arri Rosettes
- Patented Push-button technology
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
- ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking stoppers
- CNC machined aluminum