The Complete Rig Solution from SHAPE is a camera support system designed for the Canon C700. It includes the REVOLT VCT Universal baseplate, a top plate with extendable top handle, a pair of telescopic handles compatible with ARRI rosettes, a 4 x 5.6″ matte box, and a snap-on follow focus unit. The follow focus snaps onto 15 mm rods, allowing for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning. The matte box features a swing-away system and two 4 x 5.6″ rotating filter stages.
The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10) offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking camera supports & stabilizers of high-quality. It features a front to back sliding plate allowing quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your camera’s center of gravity and weight distribution. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera.
Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8''and 4'') made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your camera’s weight distribution.
- Match your camera’s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your camera’s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8'', 4'') to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
Compatible with the following cameras:
- RED (DSMC2)
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (Venice, FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
The Top plate and Top handle are designed to give you a solid and comfortable grip for the manipulation of your Canon C700. The top plate is specifically designed to be attached on top of the Canon C700 camera. The built-in threaded holes of the Top Plate give you many options to mount your camera accessories the way you want. You can strongly mount the plate at the top of your CANON C700 with 1/4-20 stainless screws. The Top Plate is also designed to easily attach the ‘SHAPE REVOLT TOP HANDLE.’ The plate is made from robust CNC Machined Aluminum and only weighs 0.25 kg (0.55 lb). The design of the Top Plate also features a magnet compartment to store your Allen key.
The top handle grip frame is also made from robust CNC machined aluminum and the finger grip is made from genuine Canadian maple wood for maximum comfort. You can quickly adjust and lock the handle length for an extension of approximately 3 inches from its original position in order to optimize the balance of your camera to your lens type. The Extendable & Sophisticated Camera Top Handle is designed with a socket to attach a 15 mm rod clamp (15CTH), perfect to insert the view finder bracket arm.
- A ‘15 mm Rod Clamp’ (15CTH) can be mounted in the front section of the Top Handle, allowing you to attach our ‘15 mm Push-Button View Finder Bracket Arm’ or any other 15 mm LW stud
- Several threaded holes to optimize your rig with our ‘ REVOLT Push-Button Magic Arm Series,’ designed to attach and manipulate your camera monitor or other camera accessories
- (4) Four ¼-20 threaded holes (Front). Perfect for more attachment options
- (2) Two Hot Shoe Brackets (Front and Back of Handle)
This pair of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (4") connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these two rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch.
The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, 4 inches long, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
Pair of 15 mm rods 8" long that fit studio and LWS 15 mm rod clamps, allowing you to use available rod mounted accessories. The rods are machined from hollow aluminum tubes and feature chamfered ends that make it easier to insert into 15 mm rod clamps, even if the rod isn't perfectly aligned or is at a slight angle to the rod clamp.