The SHAPE Canon C200 Camera Bundle Rig is a support system suitable for both handheld or shoulder-mounted shooting. It includes the BP0008 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate with a pair each of 8″ and 4″ 15 mm aluminum rods, the V-Lock Replacement Pad, one HAND3 Telescopic Handle for ARRI Rosette, the Two-Stage 4 x 5.6″ Matte Box, and one Follow Focus Pro.
Adapter plate and V-lock quick release baseplate (BP0008)
The Adapter Plate for Canon EOS C200 from SHAPE attaches to the base of the C200 camera and allows you to mount your camera onto the baseplate. The position of the captive screws matches the threaded holes at the base of the C200.
The SHAPE BP0008 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate is a long format baseplate perfect for larger cameras and broadcast cameras. It can be used shoulder mounted, tripod mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters (VCTSH). It should be used with cameras with external viewfinders. The baseplate includes a removable shoulder pad and features rosette adapters for ARRI standard handles. It has 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads and a V-lock delta adapter for attaching SHAPE VCT Tripod Plate (VCTSH) or any VCT-14 tripod plate.
The shoulder pad secures on by touch fasteners. The tripod mount threads are located underneath the shoulder pad. 8″ and 4″ 15 mm rods are included for the front and back. For attaching a matte-box and other accessories, the rod adapter can be adjusted vertically if you remove the screw holding it in position. This baseplate also supports optional SHAPE 15 mm Studio and 19 mm Studio adapters in place of the included one. The baseplate features three camera mount slots, all supporting 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws. The off-center slots allow you to mount your camera offset if you use a 15 mm Studio Adapter. 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads are peppered behind the three slots for attaching articulating arms and other accessories. Two 1/4″-20 and two 3/8″-16 camera mount screws are included.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Design to be shoulder or tripod mounted
- Compatible with cameras with external viewfinders
- Compatible with 15 mm lightweight and (15 or 19) mm LWS brackets
- Let you adjust your rod height bloc to match your camera’s optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Designed with 3 camera mount slots
1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory mount threads
- Removable velcro shoulder pad
- 15mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back
- Quick release adapter plate compatible with VCT-14 tripod plate
Left side telescopic ARRI rosettes handle with red Push-button (HAND3)
Left telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. The arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Left telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance
15 mm rods 8’’ and 15 mm rods 4’’
This 2 pairs of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (8″ and 4″ ) connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch. The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
Follow Focus Pro (FFPRO)
Manufactured in sleek black aluminum anodized, this special edition professional follow focus unit combines sleek look with trusted engineering and a classic design. The SHAPE Follow Focus Pro is an industry workhorse and has already proven itself on countless tough shoots all over the world, so you needn’t worry about it letting you down. SHAPE engineering is internationally renowned and there is one of the most robust motion picture accessories ever built. It mounts on 15 mm rods and features an adjustable arm which puts the gear at the optimal position for the lens, no matter what the diameter is.
The unit snaps onto 15 mm rods, allowing for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning. Two 0.8 pitch gears come included and give you a choice of either 28 teeth or 43 teeth – depending on the throw distance of the lens. Additional features include two adjustable hard stops, removable marking disc, and an industry standard accessory port for using optional whips and cranks. While the Follow Focus Pro contains the essentials for pulling focus on any type of project production, the choice of either 15 mm rod adaptors means that you can SHAPE the system to meet your particular requirements.
- Snap-On 15 mm rods for quick attachment, removal, and repositioning
- Reliable build quality with CNC Machined Aluminum Parts
- Adjustable gear arm which puts the gear at the optimal position
- 2-speed, choice of two different focusing knobs (standard, hard stop)
- Designed with standard accessory port for whips or cranks
- (2) 0.8 Pitch Gears: 28 & 43 teeth
- Knob is not reversible
- Adjustable Hard Stops
- Removable Marking Disc