The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your ARRI camera. The handle is also designed with a Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery – Not included – required to activate remote functions)
Telescopic handle Arri rosette right side
The Telescopic Handle for Arri Rosette from SHAPE is a versatile and adjustable handgrip that attaches to an ARRI standard rosette on the right side of your camera rig. It offers 1.5″ of extension and uses push-button mechanisms on the extension arm and handle for adjusting the height and rotation of the handles to meet your needs and preference. The push-button on the handle is a huge benefit when you want to adjust the angle on-the-fly, without having to remove your hand or set down the rig.
- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm; arm provides 1.5″ of extension
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism