Stop & Start wood handle grip with red Push-button system
The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your ARRI camera. The Arri rosette handle arm attaches to an ARRI standard rosette on the right side of your camera rig. The handle is also designed with a Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery – Not included – required to activate remote functions)
- The handle comes with an extensible 16 inches coil cable with Push-Pull Connector Plug connector at handle’s end
- (Arri) Right Angle 7 Pin Plug: (Push-Pull Connector Plug)
- (Arri) Straight 3 Pin Plug: (Fischer Inter-mateable)