With its long flat camera platform and V-lock quick-release compatibility, SHAPE’s BP7000 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate Kit is a versatile rig option for mid-sized cinema cameras with flat bases. The centerpiece of the kit is the V-lock baseplate. Several inches of adjustment are available for achieving balance with large or small lenses. Adjustable 15 mm rods in the front and rear allow for different cameras to comply with the 15 mm LWS standard for compatibility with follow focuses, lens supports, and more. If you’re not carrying the camera on your shoulder, the entire rig can be locked into the included VCT-14 tripod plate (VCTSH).
V-lock quick release baseplate (BP0008)
The SHAPE BP0008 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate is a long format baseplate for larger cameras like the Alexa, F5, C300, and broadcast cameras. It can be used shoulder mounted, tripod mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters. It should be used with cameras with external viewfinders. The baseplate includes a removable shoulder pad and features rosette adapters for ARRI standard handles. It has 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads and a V-lock delta adapter for attaching SHAPE VCT Tripod Plate (VCTSH) or any VCT-14 tripod plate.
The shoulder pad secures on by touch fasteners. The tripod mount threads are located underneath the shoulder pad. Two pairs of 8″ and 4″ 15 mm rods are included for the front and back. For attaching a matte-box and other accessories, the rod adapter can be adjusted vertically if you remove the screw holding it in position. This baseplate also supports optional SHAPE 15 mm Studio and 19 mm Studio adapters in place of the included one. The baseplate features three camera mount slots, all supporting 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws. The off-center slots allow you to mount your camera offset if you use a 15 mm Studio Adapter. Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads are peppered behind the three slots for attaching articulating arms and other accessories. Two 1/4″-20 and two 3/8″-16 camera mount screws are included.
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Design to be shoulder or tripod mounted
- Compatible with cameras with external viewfinders
- Compatible with 15 or 19 mm LWS brackets
- Adjust rod height bloc to match camera optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Designed with 3 camera mount slots
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory mount threads
- Removable velcro shoulder pad
- 15 mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back
- Quick release adapter plate compatible with VCT-14 tripod plate
SHAPE VCT Tripod Plate (VCTSH)
The SHAPE VCT Tripod Plate is a quick-release tripod plate based on a V-lock system with delta attachment at the front and a rear pin at the back. Compatible with a wide variety of baseplates, it facilitates quick-release mounting/unmounting of professional broadcast cameras. The delta plate system at the front of this plate and the rear catch hook will allow you to quickly mount and dismount your camcorder from a tripod adapter.
- Made of CNC aluminum
- Quickly mount and dismount your camcorder from a tripod
- Quick-release latch to unlock the baseplate from the VCT plate
- 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16 threaded holes underneath to attach tripod quick-release plates
Double quick handle rosette (HAND10)
Left and right ARRI Rosettes handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an ARRI compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm is also designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options and to strongly secure the camera accessories in position.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment
- Red Push-button
- Compatible with Arri Rosettes
- Patented Push-button technology
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
- ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking stoppers
- CNC machined aluminum