- The hands-free SHAPE TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM includes a camera mount bracket with a 4" MULTIFUNCTION SHOE that provides a large surface contact area.
- Increased stability, comfort and maneuverability are provided to the camera rig using the SHAPE TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM which can be easily attached to the shoulder rig.
- You can extend the SHAPE TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM from a length of 14 to 20" (36 - 51 cm).
- A spring inside the arm allows tilting up and down besides enabling you to stabilize the image taking while in motion.
- Rotation of 360° along the vertical and horizontal axes is possible via the rotating arm.
- Easy attachment and removal of the MULTIFUNCTION SHOE attributes versatility to the SHAPE TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM.
- By removing the cup, the arm can be used for supporting accessories such as a microphone, a monitor, a camera light, etc.
*All CNC machined, high quality aircraft grade aluminum parts are hard anodized for a resistant finish and assembled with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
|Assembled Height ( in Inches )
||Min. 14 in. - Max. 20 in. (36 - 51 cm)
|Assembled Weight ( in LBS )
||1.4 lb. (0.6 kg)
What's in the box / Manual