- The SHAPE 15MM ROD SYSTEM is part of our solution for advanced video accessories like matte boxes, 35mm lens adapter and SHAPE follow focus mechanisms.
- The SHAPE 15MM ROD SYSTEM holds the weight of these accessories so no additional weight is put on the lens.
The SHAPE 15MM ROD SYSTEM consists of a SHAPE ROD BLOC and two 15mm aluminum rods.
- The 8’’rods have threaded female tips (1/2-13). It is possible to add more 15mm rods such as 4" or 6" ones (1/2-13).
- The SHAPE 15MM ROD SYSTEM is attached to the front of the camera rig using a 4mm hexagonal key. It can easily be removed when not needed.
- The rods can be moved along the bracket in order to adjust their horizontal position.
- Simply unscrew the small knob, position the rods and screw the knob tightly to keep the rods in place. No tool is required to adjust the horizontal position of the rods.
- The height of the rods is adjustable by up to 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) in order to match the height of the video accessory.
- For example, you may have to lower the rods in order to match the height of a matte box.
- A 4mm hexagonal key is required to adjust the height of the rods.
*All CNC machined, high quality aircraft grade aluminum parts are hard anodized for a resistant finish and assembled with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
COMPATIBILITY:ALL CAMERA RIGS:
- SHAPE COMPOSITE SERIES
- SHAPE PAPARAZZI SERIES
- SHAPE CAMELEON SERIES
- SHAPE SUMO SERIES
- SHAPE SPIDER SERIES
What's in the box / Manual